SPACIOUS EXECUTIVE LEVEL FAMILY HOME – AN ENTERTAINER'S DELIGHT
34 Winchester Way, Leeming
Property Type: House
Approx 769 Square metres
12 car spaces
What an incredible residence to call home!
Offering style, practicality and convenience, this architecturally designed, newly renovated 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home takes advantage of the elevated block to achieve an impressive home, sure to impress any family looking for space, both inside and out. On approach, this property has a wide frontage. Set on a generous 769sqm block, this exciting property ticks all the boxes for comfortable family living with spacious living areas, a big kitchen and gorgeous alfresco facing a beautiful, low maintenance artificial lawn area.
The home is immaculately presented and it's easy to see that the design has been centred around functional living. Ducted evaporative air-conditioning and modern downlights throughout. The entrance hall is bright and spacious and steps down to formal lounge and dining areas. Beyond the formal living/dining area is the tiled kitchen and casual living areas. Large windows envelope the room with natural light whilst drawing one's gaze to the resort styled outdoor entertainment area. A large outdoor patio complete this amazing family and entertaining section of the residence.
The master bedroom suite is spacious with a modern ensuite bathroom. The secondary bedrooms are all generously proportioned. The main bathroom is also generously sized, complete with a modern design.
* From the entrance hall, a formal sunken lounge and dining with direct access to the kitchen.
* Spacious open modern kitchen offering elaborate storage space, stainless steel cooking appliances and a dishwasher.
* Casual meals and entertainment area adjacent to the kitchen, all enjoying views to the alfresco area.
* Master bedroom suite: * Large bedroom area with a modern ensuite bathroom;
* Modern master ensuite offering a walk-in shower, floor-to-ceiling wall tiles;
* Spacious Living area, can be use as Home office.
* Renovated bathroom with enclosed shower, full-height tiles.
* Sizeable laundry with plenty of storage.
* Generous patio alfresco , great for entertaining guests.
* Double carport with remotely operated doors, private shopper's entry, space for a workbench.
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
* Solid modern floors through the entry, lounges and dinning area with carpeted bedrooms.
* Crim safe security mesh/security screens to windows and doors and security side gates.
Upon successful sale, options to lease back to sellers for 6 to 12 months at prevailing market rate.
Set in a quiet loop road, this property enjoys a great location, walking distance to Banksia Primary and close by Leeming Senior High School. This property is walking distance to Willetton Senior High School. Moments from Fiona Stanley Hospital, the location is also close by St John of God Murdoch and Murdoch University. With easy access to Karel Avenue, the address is convenient to South Street, Kwinana Freeway and Roe Highway. Those reliant on public transport will relish the access to public transport with bus stops along South Street, connecting with Murdoch Train Station.
Everything you could possibly desire!
Council Rates: $484.75 per qtr
Water Rates: $282.58 per qtr
Block Size: 769sqm
Build Year: 1989
Dwelling Type: House
Currently Owner occupied
Contact Jonathan from Oxbridge Property Group 0422952688 today !
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the information believed to be correct in the advertisement, neither the Advertiser, Agent nor the client nor servants of these, guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties must make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves with any aspect. The information contained are not intended to form part of any contract. Images are for illustrative purposes only. Users of this advertisement must do their own due diligence and absolutely no liability and/or no responsibility will be assumed by the Advertiser/Agent/Associated Parties etc.